Cave Shooting World site open + iOS games to be updated

Started by EOJ, September 09, 2019, 08:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

https://shooooooooting.cave.co.jp/

Love the URL!  :laugh: I wonder why they chose 8 o's...hidden meaning? Or maybe it's just the total of 8 o's in the Dodonpachi game titles below.  ;)

Anyway, four games are coming back to iOS (not Android, sorry):

Dodonpachi Daioujou
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu
Dodonpachi Maximum
Deathsmiles

All the titles will be free to redownload and play if you purchased them before.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

I tried these out. On my ipad air they all run fine, but on my iphone xr only deathsmiles and DOJ work fine. DFK has chopping vertically scrolling backgrounds that "pop" in, and I can't get DDP maximum to go past the title screen.  :displeased:
My score archive

EOJ

Quote from: EOJ on September 10, 2019, 10:59:31 PM
I tried these out. On my ipad air they all run fine, but on my iphone xr only deathsmiles and DOJ work fine. DFK has chopping vertically scrolling backgrounds that "pop" in, and I can't get DDP maximum to go past the title screen.  :displeased:

I figured out how to fix this. My iphone display setting was set to "zoomed in" (which causes the icons on the home screen to be displayed just a tad larger). This causes the problems mentioned above. Change it back to "standard" and all is well. Just a tip for anyone else who experiences the problem.
My score archive

SWZ

This is fantastic news! The mobile ports have been dead since what, iOS 8? Whenever the mandatory 64-bit hit the platform?