Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu double pack

Started by EOJ, April 26, 2012, 05:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOJ

This was released today, so I picked it up. One case, one manual, two discs. The manual is thick and looks great. First half is 1.5, second is bl. Cover art is awesome. The back of the case is awesome. Definitely my fave of all the dfk releases. I took pics but can't upload them until tomorrow.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

EOJ

My score archive

AweOfShe

Very nice! Glad I held off on picking up that CAVE THE BEST one. I'll just grab this and sell the 1.5 Platinum.  :lol:
XBox Live - AweOfShe1

Erppo

I guess it's too much to hope that they got rid of the silliness of the BL boards?

Can you play BL with either disk and get the same game but with different leaderboard, or is the 1.5 release board just inaccessible?

EOJ

Both discs are identical to their original releases. You need the dlc ver of bl to play it on the 1.5 disc.
My score archive

emphatic

pestilence

I picked up both games a long time ago for a lot more, but damn that is one nice package for any one who doesn't have it already.

Special World

I don't understand why they released that "Cave the best" version.

TimingTripod40

To show off that amazing cover design obviously.

darkidol

Picked this up, nice cover and release.  Had a thought they could have emphasised the scale of the Element Dolls more in the artwork for the game (I know it's there if you look) after seeing the background image on the 1.5 half of the reverse sleeve.  But the more I thought of it I couldn't help thinking of old Giant Woman/Godzilla movies...