Espgaluda 2 Black Label [JP X360] - SE Region free, LE Region locked to Japan

Started by EOJ, July 13, 2009, 09:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kewing

PsychoDiver

That is just insane for a faceplate. I could think of better uses for that money... like that Reco love pillow? :laugh:

ookitarepanda

Quote from: PsychoDiver on January 19, 2010, 05:55:57 PM
That is just insane for a faceplate. I could think of better uses for that money... like that Reco love pillow? :laugh:

This exists? Oh dear...

lam47

I have the Reco statue from Futari and it did not cost that much!

lam47

I just watched the video of BL.
It looks amazing though I can't tell what the fuck is going on.
Going to need a strat for this one for sure.

Nico87

Only the first print of the regular edition will come with the soundtrack cd.

EOJ

New cave blog post. Asada says the game has passed Microsoft's authentication/testing without a problem, so now it's set to be printed up and shipped. He also says they've made a new Promo video that they hope to release by this weekend.
My score archive
twitter: @cavexstg
youtube: @cave-stg
Xbox gamertag: eojx9999

emphatic

Quote from: EOJ on January 27, 2010, 01:50:31 PM
New cave blog post. Asada says the game has passed Microsoft's authentication/testing without a problem, so now it's set to be printed up and shipped. He also says they've made a new Promo video that they hope to release by this weekend.

Thanks for the translation. I just saw the update on the blog, tried Google translate, but that suggested something with bukkake in it, so next time I'll just head over hear for news in proper English. :D

EOJ

There are a few other tidbits in the post, he talks about how they're fooling around with a separate option control in the Guwange port (he says it makes the game feel totally different), and they've started programming their new Arcade game. :righton:
My score archive

Monouchi

Quote from: emphatic on January 27, 2010, 02:31:56 PM
Thanks for the translation. I just saw the update on the blog, tried Google translate, but that suggested something with bukkake in it, so next time I'll just head over hear for news in proper English. :D

LOL  :laugh:

Thanks EOJ for the translate.

PsychoDiver

So I guess there was no news of them submitting this to all regions for approval huh...damn.

krokounleashed

I'm very nervous now. Preordered in december. It will end up into buying a jpn 360 i guess ..

Kiken

Quote from: EOJ on January 27, 2010, 02:41:19 PM
There are a few other tidbits in the post, he talks about how they're fooling around with a separate option control in the Guwange port (he says it makes the game feel totally different), and they've started programming their new Arcade game. :righton:

I figured they'd include a twin-stick style control option for independent familiar control (like in DS ver 1.01).  Good to hear comfirmation on it.

adverse

EspGaluda II BL gets 7, 7, 7, 8 from Famitsu 360.  

The guy who gave it an 8 mentions that there's a lot of settings to mess with.  

The 7s seem to have no real complaints, they mention that the overall level of finish is high and will not disappoint maniac fans.

EOJ

Quote from: adverse on January 29, 2010, 08:51:59 PM
The guy who gave it an 8 mentions that there's a lot of settings to mess with. 

Hooray! As expected, all the M2 loveliness must have been carried over in this port. :)

My score archive

GaijinPunch

Quote from: adverse on January 29, 2010, 08:51:59 PM
The 7s seem to have no real complaints, they mention that the overall level of finish is high and will not disappoint maniac fans.

How the fuck would they know?

EOJ

According to the latest Famitsu X360 magazine (March 2010 issue), there is one more mode in this game. It's called Omake!Mode. In this mode, you only use 2 buttons to play, and the Kakusei system has been simplified. Some other stuff was added/changed, for example when you cancel bullets it replenishes your guard barrier. So if Novice Black Label mode is still in the final build (not clear on this), then we'll have 7 modes to choose from. If not, then we'll have 6.

Thanks to sazanami.net for the info.
My score archive

moozooh

So then it's:

? Arcade (SD)
? Arcade (HD)
? Arcade Novice (HD)
? Black Label (HD)
? Black Label Novice (HD, not in the final release?)
? Arrange by Yagawa (HD)
? Omake! (HD, DLC?)
<dan76> As it is I'll have to endure high res - life's hard.

adverse

http://cave-game.cocolog-nifty.com/

Asada just uploaded some promo video for Esp II BL.  HD on the top, SD on the bottom.

lam47

The HD one is beautiful. I'm guessing its just due to the screen size on this laptop but the sprites look higher res than mushi or Deathsmiles.

I love the look of the arrange mode. Those black and red bullets are very cool.
Looks pretty confusing though with purple, pink, blue and red bullets.

Thanks very much for the link.

adverse

Yeah it looks really gorgeous.  Getting steadily pumped for this release.   :righton:

I believe we're looking at Yagawa's arrange mode where the red bullets are turning into gold.

Monouchi

ookitarepanda

This looks incredible. And I thought Mushi2 on the 360 looked awesome - this is SOOO rad!

I'm really curious about the arrange mode they're throwing in - it looks like the player shoots the bullets and turns 'em into jewels, which wouldn't be surprising from Yagawa, but still. HMmmmmm. Excitement.

EOJ

Quote from: moozooh on January 31, 2010, 06:27:06 AM
So then it's:

? Arcade (SD)
? Arcade (HD)
? Arcade Novice (HD)
? Black Label (HD)
? Black Label Novice (HD, not in the final release?)
? Arrange by Yagawa (HD)
? Omake! (HD, DLC?)

Yep. Except Omake! Mode is not DLC, it's on the disc. There's no DLC for this game so far.
My score archive

EOJ

Just watched the promo vid in HD. Yagawa's mode looks so awesome.  :o I wonder what the "LV2" at the top of the screen means? Related to shot power?
My score archive

Kewing

I have the feeling that Omake! mode might feel just like Galuda I, which would be awesome news indeed, and would make the game play quite differently.
I just watched the video and it looks phenomenal, it's amazing how much content we're getting on the physical disc.
While I know the chances of region free are really low, I have a strong wish that it will be region free so I can enjoy it from the get go, and not go through the hassle and time of getting a new J360.

... please Cave, please, please...

PsychoDiver

Quote from: Kewing on January 31, 2010, 04:14:22 PM
I have the feeling that Omake! mode might feel just like Galuda I, which would be awesome news indeed, and would make the game play quite differently.
I just watched the video and it looks phenomenal, it's amazing how much content we're getting on the physical disc.
While I know the chances of region free are really low, I have a strong wish that it will be region free so I can enjoy it from the get go, and not go through the hassle and time of getting a new J360.

... please Cave, please, please...

You and me, both. This video has got me pumped.

GaijinPunch

I think for the first time ever we have Arrange music that's on par w/ the original.

StarCreator

Quote from: GaijinPunch on January 31, 2010, 06:35:55 PM
I think for the first time ever we have Arrange music that's on par w/ the original.
I definitely can't wait to hear more of this one, but I also really enjoy the ESPGALUDA and DOPBLEX arrange music too...

GaijinPunch

Honestly can't say until we see it, but I'd welcome one of the modes to be harder than original (a la ESPGaluda Arrange Mode)